Blue Chromis Damsel (Chromis cyaneus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
Blue Chromis Damsel
1.020 - 1.025
8.2 - 8.5
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Blue Chromis Damsel, Blue Reef Chromis Damsel, Blue Chromis
Additional scientific names
- Chromis cyanea, Furcaria cyanea, Heliastes cyaneus
- Western Atlantic: Bermuda, southern Florida (USA), and the Caribbean Sea. Including the Bahamas, Gulf of Mexico and Antilles
| This section requires expansion with:
Methods for differentiating male and females.
- In a large aquarium best kept in groups of 5 or more, they will shoal and school.
- Omnivorous. Will feed best on flake, pellet, frozen foods. Seaweed should be offered once in a while but it's not an active algae feeder.
- Reef tank
- Mixes well with peaceful tank mates
- This fish has a vivid blue metallic body with a bold black stripe running across the top of the spine to the tip of the caudal. A second black line mirrors the first on the caudal.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )