Threeband Bannerfish (Heniochus chrysostomus)
From The Aquarium Wiki
1.020 - 1.025
8.1 - 8.4
- Pennant Bannerfish, Threeband Bullfish, Pennant Bullfish, Pennant Butterflyfish, Threeband Butterflyfish
Additional scientific names
- Heniochus permutatus, Heniochus melanistion, Heniochus drepanoides, Chaetodon teatae
- Requires close examination
- Peaceful but not reef safe.
- Eats sponges, and soft coral
- FOWLR tank
- Should only kept with peaceful tankmates
- The Pennant Bannerfish can be recognized by its colouration. It is white with a black band crossing the head and extending through the ventral fins. Two brown bands cross the body. The snout is yellow; the fourth dorsal fin spine supports an expanded pennant.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )